With over 200 banks and nonprofits around the country in our network, CSC has supported nonprofits in several ways:
- CSC facilitates strategic connections among nonprofits, funders and/or partners in our network. For example, by connecting organizations that are focused on foster youth issues, we are able to catalyze a movement for policy change.
- CSC provides financial investment and nonfinancial support in the form of social capital to select ventures that have a scalable model.
- Our Charity Deposit Program matches community banks and nonprofits and provides an unrestricted quarterly donation to participating nonprofits.
Through this unique mechanism, the Charity Deposit Program (CDP) enables critical community organizations to serve more people, and banks to be more engaged and demonstrate their social responsibility. CSC's Regional Directors can provide support to the nonprofits by tapping into CSC's national network of nonprofits that may be tackling similar social issues, creating strategic partners and referring knowledgeable advisors who can provide technical assistance.
As a participant in the CDP program, our nonprofits receive the following benefits:
- A quarterly donation based on an account at a community bank.
- Through our strong network of banks, we can connect nonprofits with community banks.
- Connections to professional resources to assist your organization in achieving its goals in areas such as social media, marketing, communications, accounting, graphic design and website development.
- For those organizations in the Miami area, CSC will connect you with the Center for Social Change in Coral Gables for coworking membership.
- CSC can offer technical assistance for board development, organizational planning and QuickBooks consultation.
- Supporting your organization’s fundraisers and event by sponsoring a table, providing volunteers and promoting your event.